- Manufacturer of automatic door seals
SMARTCRM at Athmer’s:
- SMARTCRM.Modules: Basis, Sales, Projects, Exchange.Sync, Offline, App
- Standard interface to the ERP solution Infor COM
- Standard interface to the document management system d3
- Used by the sales field service and back office staff
Requirements and project goals:
- Central bundling of all customer information from the ERP, DMS and CRM in one system
- Current sales evaluations on company and customer levels
- All contact persons of one project – from customers to architects – and their full communication at a glance
- Online as well as offline connection of the field service employees to the CRM system
Once again, a user of the ERP solution Infor COM has chosen SMARTCRM. From now on, our CRM solution supports the sales field service and back office staff.
Standard interfaces for central access
In the process of selecting a CRM software, we impressed among others with the preconfigured standard interface to the ERP system Infor COM that could be quickly and easily implemented at Athmer’s. The sales figures are imported over this interface to the CRM system where they are then provided in numerous statistical drill-down evaluations up to the invoice and contract item levels. This way, purchasing behavior trends or cross-selling potential do not go unnoticed and the employees can accordingly adjust their sales activities.
The document management system d3 is connected to SMARTCRM over another standard interface. Therefore, the employees can now view documents from d3 directly in the CRM system for instance or transfer files archived in SMARTCRM to d3 with one click.
Project management made easy
Moreover, SMARTCRM now supports the sales employees in project management. In the CRM system, all contact persons involved in the project such as customers, architects etc. as well as all related activities are collected in an electronic project file. SMARTCRM imports the corresponding activities including the product positions from Infor COM and archives them in the project file maintaining optimal follow-up. This way, Athmer keeps track of the current project stand, agreements made and the full communication.
Fully informed even when in the field
Thanks to the SMARTCRM.App, the field service employees have access to important CRM data as well as sales figures online over their smartphones or tablets even in the field. The information they have collected, appointments or tasks are then immediately available to their back office colleagues. This is how SMARTCRM optimizes the communication between field service and back office and reduce costs and efforts in gathering information. If no Internet connection is available on the roads, then the field service employees can still have access to the complete database offline.