Since 2019, the employees of Krug & Priester GmbH & Co. KG have been working with SMARTCRM in field and back sales and marketing. The goal of the CRM implementation was the replacement of isolated solutions in favor of a central database and cross-department access. Among others, the requirements for the CRM system included :
- a user-friendly interface,
- a fair price-performance ratio
- and a proven interface to ERP solution Infor LN.
During the decision-making process, we scored with:
- the fulfillment of all requirements,
- the modular structure which enabled the expansion of the CRM installation step by step in a targeted manner,
- our competent support
- as well as the preconfigured standard interface to Infor LN and our ERP expertise.
SMARTCRM imports over an interface from Infor LN
- turnover and order backlog positions,
- open items
- as well as products.
For the figures, SMARTCRM offers extensive BI functionalities, thanks to which today, for example, overviews of incoming orders, open items and overdue invoices are presented in a simpler and more compact way.
The field force is supported by SMARTCRM
- with the offline access on all customer-related data and evaluations also when working from home,
- with route planning using area search and visualization in Bing Maps,
- with a complete activity history and the documentation of visit reports directly in the CRM system,
- with the scheduling and task planning features
- as well as the cross-departmental communication with office staff.
Today, the field staff only works with the CRM system without exception.
- the selection of the appropriate target group,
- the dispatch of personalized newsletters and mailings based on current, central data taking into account all GDPR requirements
- as well as the automatic transfer and consideration of newsletter subscription and cancellation of subscription information in SMARTCRM.
The employee acceptance of SMARTCRM is consistently good, and Krug + Priester is also very satisfied with the assistance provided by our support and project management teams.