The Janser GmbH from Ehningen, Germany, has been relying on SMARTCRM for sales field and back office since 2005. The goals of the CRM implementation were:
- central bundling of information
- elimination of isolated applications
- replacement of the classical visit reports by activity evaluations
- field service integration
Until then, data had been documented by the flooring technology specialist on various media, such as PCs and index cards. Associated with this, the risk of information loss was to be averted using the CRM system.
SMARTCRM scored points in the CRM decision:
- with the fulfillment of most requirements already included in the standard version,
- the prevention of extensive adjustments
- as well as the comfortable access via notebook in the field.
The ERP system used by Janser is Sage b7. SMARTCRM imports over an interface:
- product information,
- machine information,
- and the figures: turnover, orders on hand, contribution margin item as well as open items.
The latter are analyzed on different levels, so that the required current evaluations are available at any time – e.g. sales per product (group) or turnover and sold product per customer. Janser is thus able to recognize trends and potentials at an early stage and to control sales accordingly.
Furthermore, SMARTCRM shows the sales staff with a glance at the customer file, for example:
- the complete activity history: e-mails imported from Microsoft Outlook, documentation of visits, phone calls, etc.
- Information about the machines sold, e.g. their locations and the machine history.
The company also manages its sales targets in the CRM solution. The comparison of agreed key figures and the values achieved on a daily basis ensures a clear presentation for each sales employee.
SMARTCRM also provides support in visit planning and follow-up, including:
- the display of additional addresses in the vicinity of the address to be visited,
- the visualization of addresses in Bing Maps for route planning and appointment generation,
- online access to important CRM information in real time via the SMARTCRM.App,
- the availability of the entire CRM database also offline on the notebooks,
- as well as the efficient and time-saving capturing of visit reports even when on the roads.
The acceptance among employees for SMARTCRM is very good, not least because of the competent support by our team who always provides uncomplicated and solution-oriented help.