Since 2020, field and office sales employees of Hager & Meisinger GmbH have been working with SMARTCRM. Previously, the company was already using another CRM solution. However, this solution could no longer meet the company’s requirements. Thus, as part of the optimization of direct sales, the decision was made to introduce a new CRM system that was to be connected to the ERP solution proALPHA Business Cloud already in use.
Requirements and goals:
- Central storage of all customer-related data
- Separate database for SMARTCRM
- Standard interface to proALPHA Business Cloud
- Diverse BI evaluations of the ERP figures
- Mobile CRM solution for field service
- Improved internal and external communication
- Convenient documentation of visit reports even on the road
In the CRM selection process, our interface expertise and the standard connection to proALPHA were highly convincing. In addition, we scored with our mobile CRM solution SMARTCRM.App. Using the interface to proALPHA, SMARTCRM automatically imports, among others
- products and product groups,
- quotations as PDF files including items
- as well as the figures such as sales or order backlog items and open items that SMARTCRM provides in numerous BI analyses.
Before the introduction of our CRM system, employees may have had to contact the controlling department to request certain analyses or Excel spreadsheets. With SMARTCRM, all current figures are available at any time with a click. Depending on whether the customer orders directly from Hager & Meisinger or through a dealer, the sales are shown in different evaluations, but can also be viewed cumulatively.
SMARTCRM enables Hager & Meisinger
- a transparent management of customer information,
- an improved internal communication,
- a simplified customer care,
- as well as an optimized field integration.
When working from home, the field staff has an offline access to the entire CRM database on their notebooks. While on the road, they can access important CRM information online via the SMARTCRM.App. After the visit, they document it directly via the iPhone using voice recognition in the app.
The further development of SMARTCRM at Hager & Meisinger is an on-going process for the company. This is why the company has already many plans such as: