Since 2016, SMARTCRM has supported the processes of PENTAC Polymer GmbH anew. The company had previously been a SMARTCRM customer. However, a change of ERP system led to a temporary CRM replacement. In 2016, PENTAC decided to reintroduce SMARTCRM.
Goals of the CRM decision were among others
- a company-wide CRM implementation,
- analysis options for sales and purchasing
- as well as mobile CRM for field service.
In the decision-making process, we scored with
- good price/performance ratio,
- high usability of SMARTCRM,
- interfaces to Comarch and DATEV und thereby the associated creation of a central data pool.
Based on SQL views, SMARTCRM imports data, for instance customers, contacts, figures such as turnover, incoming orders, order backlog positions, discounted prices as well as orders and stocks on order from the ERP solution Comarch over the standard interface.
Using the interface to DATEV, open items are automatically imported. SMARTCRM provides the figures in diverse analyses. This way, for instance
- trend change,
- deviations between target and actual figures,
- cross selling and up selling potentials
can be tracked down at all times. This enables a targeted sales approach. Another foundation of the sales processes are the target agreements stored in SMARTCRM which can be consulted by sales employees on a daily basis.
PENTAC creates each project in SMARTCRM. The project file shows the employees for instance
- the associated customers,
- the suppliers involved,
- the forecast analyses,
- the entire communication history
- as well as the sending of sample compounds or offers.
PENTAC creates the latter directly in the CRM solution using templates stored. This also ensures that quotations can be tracked at all times.
In the field as well PENTAC relies completely on SMARTCRM. Our CRM solution supports the employees in route planning with an area search and address visualization in Bing Maps. CRM data are still available online on the smartphone via SMARTCRM.App or offline on the notebook when out of the office.
- documentation of all steps until completion,
- creation of 8D reports,
- ticket evaluations
- storage of the frequently needed information in FAQ
- the documentation of agreements and results of product
- the overview of all inquiries, complaints, etc.
- and evaluations of purchased orders, order stock and open invoices imported from Comarch.