Since 2017, the ALUJET employees of the sales, marketing and service departments have been working with SMARTCRM. The company has decided to implement a CRM system in order to maintain all important information centrally and to improve the connection of the field service. In addition, ALUJET relies on the CRM system for tour planning and expense reports.
In the CRM selection process, SMARTCRM scored with:
- intuitive usability,
- user-friendly surface,
- modular design,
- as well as the interface to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
The latter could be adapted to ALUJET’s requirements with low configuration efforts. Over the connection, the CRM system imports:
- product master data,
- order backlogs,
- open items,
- purchasing orders.
SMARTCRM provides ALUJET with extensive sales support, among others:
- current analyses of the ERP statistics figures, also cumulated per purchasing association,
- a complete overview of the customer activities,
- a full tracking of sample consignments and quotations,
- with the convenient dispatch of technical sheets and other product-relevant documents.
- comprehensive visit preparation,
- visit and route planning,
- documentation of the visit report using conversation guidelines and text modules,
- expense reports.
Moreover, the service department relies on SMARTCRM for the documentation and the evaluation of tickets. Links to the construction projects and contact persons guarantee the full overview.