Harro Höfliger can look back on almost 25 years of using the CRM system SMARTCRM. In the past two years, the company has taken on the topic of CRM once again intensively and has brought a wind of change into the use of the CRM solution with an upgrade of the SMARTCRM version as well as additional modules and functions.
The goal was to
- adjust it to the current sales processes,
- thus, better integrating them
- and ultimately facilitating sales work.
This was achieved, among others, with the help of
- an enhanced user interface and functionality aligned to current needs
- as well as the standardization of terminology and its adaptation to the corporate language.
Project management in SMARTCRM is key for the sales department at Harro Höfliger. SMARTCRM offers its support here by
- the mapping of complete projects across all phases,
- the bundling of project-related activities including e-mails,
- the articulation in main and following projects in a project hierarchy,
- the evaluation of the forecast based on the quotation volume
- as well as the storage of all important machine information.
Another major advantage offered by SMARTCRM to the sales staff is the overview of the incoming order forecast, which was created especially for Harro Höfliger. While data were previously maintained in Microsoft Excel, the employees can now see in SMARTCRM at any time in which phase projects are currently in as well as the expected development of incoming orders.
On the road, sales employees have all important CRM information available on their smartphones in the SMARTCRM.App. To record new contacts, business card information can be transferred directly to the CRM system by simply taking a picture of it.