Since the summer of 2016, the Fritsch GmbH has been relying on SMARTCRM in the sales, service, marketing and purchasing departments. Due to the high complexity of its sales business, the manufacturer of application-oriented laboratory instruments needed a software solution to meet the high requirements for information and coordination.
SMARTCRM impresses the Fritsch GmbH for the CRM implementation among others with:
- a good support,
- a coherent concept,
- an interface to proALPHA DMS,
- and a bidirectional standard interface to the ERP solution proAlpha
SMARTCRM enables the all-round view in sales at Fritsch and supports the employees with the many analyses of the ERP figures but also with other features such as:
- a complete activity overview,
- a convenient task and appointment management,
- an optimal field service connection thanks to offline access,
- the project file in which all information from the full communication up to the volumes of the quotation versions is documented,
- as well as the complete tracking and monitoring of quotations thanks to the automatic transfer of the quotation data from the ERP system.
Moreover, the marketing relies on SMARTCRM, since the CRM system enables the employees:
- the targeted preparation of marketing actions,
- the selection of appropriate target groups using extensive filter possibilities,
- and the sending of mailing and newsletters directly from SMARTCRM.
The employees in service benefit from the CRM solution as well. SMARTCRM imports the call management from proALPHA, storing the tickets in the corresponding customer file and allowing Fritsch:
- the linking of all corresponding activities,
- the guaranteed traceability and interpretability of tickets,
- the documentation all important device information,
- the use of a knowledge database (FAQ).