The Riewoldt GmbH:
- Manufacture and sales of self-adhesive products
- Converting for well-known manufacturers of the adhesive industry
SMARTCRM at Riewoldt:
- First introduction of a CRM system
- Modules: Basis, Sales, Projects, Offline
- 15 licenses
- Bidirectional connection to abas ERP
- Implementation in sales back office and field service
Requirements and project goals:
- Well-developed interface to abas ERP
- Statistical analyses per drill-down up to the product level
- Complete customer file with full activity history
- Optimal project tracking thanks to full project information
SMARTCRM and abas – strong combination thanks to the standard interface
Since Riewoldt has been using abas ERP and we, as cooperation partner, provide a preconfigured standard interface to this ERP system, the connection to SMARTCRM was quickly and easily carried out. Sales figures, order backlog and quotations, among other things, are imported in the CRM system over the interface and, enhanced with the corresponding customer data, made available centrally in one system. SMARTCRM evaluates the current statistical information and provides drill-down analyses at multiple levels – from the entire company to the individual product. This way, Riewoldt can visualize for instance the current sales figures of a customer at any time, draw year-on-year comparisons and detect trends at an early stage. Moreover the employees keep always an eye on the overall turnover of one product or the sales figures per customer and thereof can deduce appropriate sales strategies.
Complete view on the projects
In addition, Riewoldt manages its projects in the CRM system. In the project file, the contact as well as the complete communication concerning the project can be seen at a glance. If the customer wishes the manufacture of adhesive tape in individual measurements, Riewoldt produces the corresponding model. These specific model deliveries are also noted in the project file.
Optimal field service connection
With SMARTCRM, the connection of the field service employees should be improved, as they can access all CRM information offline using their notebooks. This way, they are fully informed even on the roads when visiting a customer. After the visit, they can record their report directly in SMARTCRM, so that information or tasks are promptly available to the colleagues in back office.