Since 2015, the sales and service departments of RUWAG Handels AG have been working with SMARTCRM. The Swiss company has been engaged in distribution and consulting in the medical diagnostic and life science (research) sectors as well as in the sales of reagents and instruments.
RUWAG decided to implement a CRM solution because of the company growth and the setting up of a new business unit.
For the CRM decision, SMARTCRM scored with
- the mobile availability,
- the standard interface to the ERP system Majesty.NET,
- our professional guidance concerning the CRM processes and the system environment,
- as well as the consideration of the company’s requirements and their implementation.
As cooperation partner of UB-Software Entwicklungs- und Vertriebs-GmbH, we offer a standard interface to Majesty.NET. Over this, SMARTCRM imports from the ERP system
- stocks on hand data
- sales figures
- inventory and device data
RUWAG keeps track of all data of the delivered instruments at any time thanks to SMARTCRM since all important information are recorded in the instrument file, for example:
- device standard
- operational status
- date of installation
- date of the last maintenance
- links to the corresponding customer addresses
- complete activity history
- service history
- service calls and reports
The latter are created by the employees directly in SMARTCRM after each service call. SMARTCRM automatically displays the data of the relevant instrument and enables therefore an all-around view.
The field employees use the SMARTCRM.App when on the go. They can see all important data on their iOS or Android smartphones, such as address or contact information as well as the full activity history.
All product information are also kept handy at any time, for instance:
- list and purchase prices,
- batch number
- stocks on hand.
Likewise, information concerning a particular device, such as
- parameter settings
- or previous service reports
are always accessible. If there is no Internet connection, for instance when visiting a lab, the employees can access all CRM data offline via their notebooks.