Since 2016, Ketterer’s sales back office and the field sales force have been working with SMARTCRM – with the German interface at the headquarters in Furtwangen, Germany, and with the English one in the USA and Canada. Thanks to its user-friendly interface, SMARTCRM has turned for the manufacturer of transmission technology into an integral part of sales work that employees no longer want to miss.
Before the CRM implementation, the whole sales department worked with the ERP system. This carried some disadvantages such as the lacking of panoramic view on the customer processes as well as the inexistent possibility of searching for a contact or in a zip code area. In addition, prospective customer addresses were only stored locally in Microsoft Outlook. Analyses were laboriously created in Microsoft Excel and dispatched to colleagues by e-mail.
This is why Ketterer has chosen to implement a CRM system. In the decision-making process, we convinced with:
- expert advice,
- good price-performance ratio,
- fulfillment of important company’s requirements with the standard of our CRM solution,
- and the standard interface to the ERP system Infor COM.
SMARTCRM imports using the interface:
- hierarchies and relationships
- quotation items
- order backlog items
- incoming order items
- invoice items
- open items
SMARTCRM analyzes the figures material and conveniently presents the various evaluations on different levels and in different currencies on the screen. For instance, the sales staff is always aware of
- which product a customer has ordered and at which price,
- who the top customers are,
- or how the turnover is divided between the different industries.
SMARTCRM supports the field service in: